“I often think what might happen today, if I start the day not with coffee, but with champagne” (c). Yes, in my opinion there is something special and intriguing in this drink, and I want to share this delight with you…
Are you tired of mass excursions to worn out tourist places? Then I invite you to taste champagne in the center of Vienna. You will receive not only a lot of pleasure, but also valuable recommendations on how to properly drink champagne, read French bottle labels and understand the assortment. Discover your favorite drink of the noble French. We will provide you with knowledge of the history of the province of Champagne and of the technology of champagne production. This will allow you to become expert in this field and to understand this wonderful product.
Highlights of the program:
• Pleasant atmosphere in a prestigious specialized bar in the center of Vienna
• Upscale French champagne produced by the best manufacturers
• Interesting facts, subtleties, personal recommendations
• Determine your personal taste
• Russian native speaking guide-taster with passion for the secrets of enjoying champagne
The tour includes: tasting of 7 types (bottles) of champagne, snacks, consultation of a taster guide.
The tour does not include: additional champagne tasting, souvenirs, personal gifts, tips.
Duration: two hours
Meeting point: Bar Le Cru, Petersplatz 8, 1010 Vienna.
Beginning: 3:00 PM, every Tuesday and Friday
End: 5:00 pm
The number of participants is limited, advance booking is required.